Application & Deadlines
Application deadline for the summer semester: April 1st
Application deadline for the winter semester: October 1st
We are here to support you!
If you have any question regarding the application process, please don´t hesitate to write us an e-mail at wes[at]uni-kassel[dot]de.
- 1Download and fill out the application form
Make sure to read the terms and conditions and choose the diploma study you want to join.
- 2Compile all required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- School leaving certificate with which you fulfill the entrance requirement for higher education.
- Bachelor's degree, diploma or equivalent degree with at least 180 credits in a technical or scientific course in the subject area
- Civil and Environmental Engineering or
- Mechanical Engineering or
- Electrical Engineering or
- Physics or
- or equivalent in another course, at least 60 credits in mathematics, natural sciences and engineering, of which at least 18 credits are in the field of mathematics (analysis, algebra).
- Transcripts of records of the previous higher education: Bachelor degree, diploma or equivalent degree with at least 180 credits
- Proof of English language knowledge equivalent to level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- 3Have all required documents translated
Have documents translated by a court-certified translator if they are not already issued in English or German language.
Make digital copies of the original and translated certified copies.
- 4Apply via E-Mail
Lean back and wait, you have done your part. Now it is our turn to do our part.
After a few days you will receive the evaluation result by e-mail.
We hope to welcome you soon as our new diploma student!