- Having troubles with the application process or else? We are there for you! Contact us and we will answer you within 24 hours (except weekends).
- You can personally consult with one of the course management team
- Study from anywhere in the world – at any time.
- Apply for as many/few courses per semester as you like.
- We have created a guide – our welcome map – that will make your study start as smooth as possible.
- Learn in small classes with few students - ask questions anytime.
- Write your exams online - no need to travel anywhere.
- Network with your fellow students.
- Network with your lecturers – experts from the University of Kassel, the research institute Fraunhofer IEE and the wind industry.
- Visit us in Germany during the yearly project week – explore our labs and visit wind parks and wind energy companies.
- Do an internship at the famous research institutes Fraunhofer IEE or IWES.
- Improve your English skills and learn the technical vocabulary during your everyday study life.
- You are experiencing troubles with a lecture or lecturer? You have any other question? We are there for you!
- You will receive assistance from the course management team during the selection and implementation process of your master's thesis. It goes without saying that you can contact us at any time throughout the writing period.
- You receives a German master degree in wind energy systems! You can be proud of yourself!
- You are qualified to follow your dream career. Check out the career opportunities.
- Contribute to the transformation from a fossil fuel-based energy production to green energy.
- Stay in contact with the network you created.
Your Doubts and Our Answers
Write us an e-mail and we will answer you within 48 hours (except weekends). Individual online-consultation meetings can be arranged, if you wish for it.
Check out the career opportunities which you will have after having finished the Online M.Sc. Wind Energy Systems. If you want to work as an engineer in the wind industry, the investment will pay off!
Yes, definitely, the management team is there for you! Please contact us if you are experiencing troubles and we will try to find a solution all together.
You can take a break from studying anytime and re-matriculate at a later point. You will not have to go through the application process again and the tuition fees will stay the same.
Depending on the modules that you have successfully passed by that point, we can issue one of our seven certificates to you. Check out which these are here. This is only possible if you have studied for at least two semesters.