The tuition fee is EUR 1,600.
(early bird price - payment until April 1st, 2020: EUR 1490)
Included in your fee are:
- The seminar (20 contact hours)
- Cultural Program
- Berlin trip
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us as soon as you apply. The fee will be reduced in this case.
Please note: We cannot offer any fee reductions for those who do not want to attend the entire program.
Possible additional expenses include:
- Travel expenses
- Personal spendings
- Lunch at the cafeteria of the University of Kassel - approx. EUR 1.90 - 4.00 per meal
- Participation in optional activities
Please make sure, that you bring enough cash with you on the day of arrival to cover any additional cost and have spending money for food and beverages to last for the first few days.
Application: Admissions are done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Arrival in Kassel: June 20, 2020 (before 6 pm)
Berlin Trip: At the last weekend within the program (2th - 5th of July)
Departure: July 5, 2020