The tuition fee for the ISU Kassel is EUR 2,190. Payment received before April enjoy an early-bird discount of EUR 200.
Included in your fee are:
- Two seminars of your choice (40 contact hours)
- Language Course (40 contact hours)
- Cultural Program (Excursions, Opening- and Closing Ceremony, etc.)
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health, Accident and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us when you apply or at the latest before April. The fee will be reduced in this case.
Please note: We cannot offer any fee reductions for those who do not want to attend the entire program or for those opting for the language courses only.
Application: starting November 1, 2018 - Admissions are done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Arrival in Kassel: Saturday, June 22, 2019 (before 6 pm)
Optional Berlin Trip: Thursday, July 4 - Sunday, July 7, 2019
Closing Ceremony: Friday, July 19, 2019 starting at 6 pm
Departure: Saturday, July 20, 2019