The tuition fee for the program is 2,190 euros. If you register by April 1st, we will grant an early bird discount of 200 euros.
Included in your fee are:
- Two seminars of your choice (40 contact hours)
- Language Course (40 contact hours)
- Cultural Program (Excursions, Opening- and Closing Ceremony, etc.)
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health, Accident and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us when you apply or at the latest before April. The fee will be reduced in this case.
Please note: We cannot offer any fee reductions for those who do not want to attend the entire program or for those opting for the language courses only.
Application: starting November 1, 2019 - Admissions are done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Arrival in Kassel: Saturday, June 20, 2020 (before 6 pm)
Optional Berlin Trip: Thursday, July 2 - Sunday, July 4, 2020
Closing Ceremony: Friday, July 17, 2020 starting at 6 pm
Departure: Saturday, July 18, 2020