The tuition fee for the program is 2,190 euros. If you register by April 1st, we will grant an early bird discount of 200 euros.
In order to apply for the Summer School, please fill out the application form below:
Please note: Minimum age for participation in the program is 18 years.
Registration and payment information
After sending your application form to the our office, we will send you a confirmation via email. Upon acceptance of the application, you will receive an invoice with the detailed payment information from us. Unless stated otherwise, the payment should be received by us 30 days after the date of the invoice. As soon as we received the payment, we will send you an acceptance letter.
Please understand, that no place can be reserved for you until we have received the fee.
Banks usually also charge us for the processing of transfers, cheque or credit card payments. Please note that we will have to pass these fees on to you upon your arrival in Kassel.
Please note: If, for any reason, a participant wants to withdraw his/ her registration, the participant has to inform us immediately. An administrative fee of € 250,- will be retained by the University of Kassel. Should a participant withdraw from the program after the start, we will retain the full program fee paid by the participant.
We are delighted to announce that we are offering scholarships.
General requirements for the scholarships are:
- a strong letter of motivation stating why you would like to join the course and why you are eligible for the scholarship
- one letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree). Letters of recommendation can be sent together with the other required documents, or directly by your professor to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beside the above mentioned documents, please send along:
- a CV
- a copy of academic transcripts of all university exams (in case the transcripts are issued in languages other than English or German, please send the copy of them in the original language and the translations in English)
- for applicants whose native language is not English, a proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL prediction, IELTS, or any English certificate from a local language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at your university)
Not included in the program fee or the scholarship -unless mentioned otherwise- are flight and train tickets to and from Kassel, the optional Berlin trip, lunch and other personal expenses.
In order to apply for the scholarship, please state which scholarship you would like to apply in your application letter, scan all of the required documents, save them in one PDF file (in the following order: signed application form, CV, academic transcripts, English certificate, motivation letter for the scholarship and recommendation letters) and send it to us by email to email@example.com
Scholarship application deadline: 23:59 German Time, March 14, 2021.
Incomplete scholarship application or scholarship application after the deadline will not be considered.
Below is the type of scholarship offered:
- German Cambridge Society Scholarship
The partial scholarship amounted to €1000 will be awarded by the German Cambridge Society for two applicants who wish to take part in the Summer School.
Please keep in mind that the scholarship is meant for reducing the program fee of €1.990 (early-bird fee) and cannot be paid in cash to the applicants. Upon acceptance of the scholarship, the rest of the program fee of €990 (early-bird application) has to be paid by the applicants before the program starts. Information sheet for the scholarship is available here: German Cambridge Society Scholarship
Other scholarship opportunities might be offered by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). Please check their scholarship database: DAAD
NOTE: All scholarships are subject to availability of funds and details given here are subject to change at any time.