The fee for the ISU Kassel is 2,190 Euro. If you pay before April 1, 2017, the ISU will grant you an “early bird discount” and the fee will be reduced to 1,990 Euro.
In order to apply for ISU Kassel 2017, please download, fill out and sign the application form below and send it to us along with your CV and a copy of your academic transcript by email.
Please note: Minimum age for participation in the ISU program is 18 years.
Registration and payment information
After sending your application form to the ISU office, we will send you a confirmation via email. Upon acceptance of the application, you will receive an invoice with the detailed payment information from us. The payment should be received by us 30 days after the date of the invoice. As soon as we received the payment, we will send you an acceptance letter.
Please understand, that no place can be reserved for you until we have received the fee.
Banks usually also charge us for the processing of transfers, cheque or credit card payments. Please note that we will have to pass these fees on to you upon your arrival in Kassel.
Please note: If, for any reason, a participant wants to withdraw his/ her registration, the participant has to inform the ISU Kassel immediately. An administrative fee of € 250,- will be retained by the University of Kassel. Should a participant withdraw from the ISU Kassel 2017 after the start of the program on June 24, 2017, the ISU Kassel will retain the full program fee paid by the participant.
ISU 2017 Scholarship
We are pleased to inform you that we offer again a number of scholarships for students who wish to take part in the ISU Kassel 2017.
General requirements for the scholarships are:
- a strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the scholarship
- one letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree). Letters of recommendation can be sent together with the other required documents, or directly by your professor to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beside the above mentioned documents, please send along:
- a completed and signed ISU 2017 Application Form
- a letter of motivation for joining ISU 2017 (column provided in the application form)
- a CV
- a copy of academic transcripts of all university exams (in case the transcripts are issued in languages other than English or German, please send the copy of them in the original language and the translations in English)
- for applicants whose native language is not English, a proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL prediction, IELTS, certificate from a local language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at your university)