Participants who enroll in online courses at International Universities (IU) Kassel are expected to actively participate in class functions on a regular basis. Logging into the online system is not sufficient to maintain participation. To maintain active participation, especially for those who intend to obtain credits, participants must submit assignments, interact in class discussions, do group work, and participate in other activities specified by the instructor.
In order to apply for the Hessen: VASP Kassel 2021 please fill out the registration form below and email it back to: email@example.com
Please note: Minimum age for participation in the program is 18 years
Registration and payment information
After receiving your registration form, we will send you the link for payment via PayPal or an invoice with the detailed payment information. The payment should be received by us within 7 days after the date of the invoice or after we sent you the PayPal link. As soon as we received the payment, we will send you a confirmation letter.
Please understand that no place can be reserved for you until we have received the fee.
Banks usually also charge us for the processing of transfers. Please note that we will have to pass these fees on to you.
Please note: If, for any reason, a participant wants to withdraw his/ her registration, the participant has to inform us immediately. An administrative fee of 100 euros will be retained by the IU Kassel. Should a participant withdraw from the program after the start, we will retain the full program fee paid by the participant.
We are delighted to announce that we are offering scholarships for our participants.
General requirements for the scholarships are:
- a strong letter of motivation stating why you would like to join the course and why you are eligible for the scholarship
- one letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree). Letters of recommendation can be sent together with the other required documents, or directly by your professor to firstname.lastname@example.org
- your CV
- a copy of academic transcripts of all university exams (in case the transcripts are issued in languages other than English or German, please send the copy of them in the original language and the translations in English)
In order to apply for the scholarship, please complete the Hessen: VASP Kassel 2021 application form, scan all of the required documents, save them in one PDF file (in the following order: application form, CV, motivation letter for the scholarship, recommendation letters, and academic transcripts) and send it to us by email to email@example.com
Scholarship application deadline: 23:59 German Time, May 1, 2021.
Incomplete scholarship application or scholarship application after the deadline will not be considered.
A scholarship scheme is also available for students from one of our following partner universities:
- Universities of Massachusetts (www.massachusetts.hessen.de)
- Universities of Wisconsin (www.wisconsin.hessen.de)
- Universities in Queensland (www.queensland.hessen.de)
- Universities listed on the database of the University of Kassel (https://unikassel.moveon4.de/publisher/1/deu)
Please contact your university (contact details provided on the website listed above) for further information on the scholarship.