The tuition fee for the ISU Kassel is EUR 2,190.
Payment received on or before 1 April 2018 enjoy an early-bird discount of EUR 200.
Included in your fee are:
- Two seminars of your choice (40 contact hours)
- Language Course (40 contact hours)
- Cultural Program (Excursions, Opening- and Closing Ceremony, etc.)
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us when you apply or at the latest by May 30, 2018. The fee will be reduced in this case.
Please note: We cannot offer any fee reductions for those who do not want to attend the entire program or for those opting for the language courses only.
Possible additional expenses include:
- travel expenses
- personal spendings
- lunch at the cafeteria of the University of Kassel - approx. EUR 1.80 - 4.00 per meal
- participation in optional activities
Please make sure, that you bring enough cash with you on the day of arrival to cover any additional cost and have spending money for food and beverages to last for the first few days.
Application: starting November 1, 2018 - Admissions are done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Arrival in Kassel: Saturday, June 23, 2018 (before 6 pm)
Optional Berlin Trip: Thursday, July 5 - Sunday, July 8, 2018
Closing Ceremony: Friday, July 20, 2018 starting at 6 pm
Departure: Saturday, July 21, 2018